Start your day trading course today and Find Your path to COnsistency
All DTC Courses
Learn what to expect as a new trader and set the right expectations.
Understand why most traders fail and how to set yourself apart.
The importance of being a diverse day trader
Learn common patterns and understanding how to use them in different market conditions.
Understanding the importance of volume and learning how to use it correctly.
Combining volume with patterns in order to identify the right entrance.
Understanding how size plays a huge factor in fear.
Learning how to set plans to overcome fear.
Using psychology to get over FOMO.
Understanding human behavior and emotions. And using logic to overcome those emotions that hold you back or make you take the wrong trading positions.
- What is the stock market
- What are stock market exchanges
- What is a Market Maker
- How does it all work together
- Stock Trading Lingo/Slang
- Types Of Orders
- What is paper trading and why it is important
- What is PDT Rule
- How to pick a broker
- What Type Of Trader Are You?
- Swing trader
- Momentum scalper
- Dip buyer
- How to read a Chart
- Candle sticks (important ones to me)
- Support resistance lines
- Proven Chart Setups cover a couple
- Volume bars
- What is Level 2
- What is Time and Sales
- Volume Lesson
Chart Patterns in Detail
Using Patterns and Indicators to identify entry and exits
How to Find Stocks in the Pre-Market
How to Create a Watchlist
Transitioning to from a Simulator to a Live Account
- What is swing trading?
- What charts I look at in order to gauge a swing trade.
- Swing trading setups for continuation
- Swing trading reversal setups
- Phycology of a Swing Trader
- How to manage risk as a Swing Trader
- Things to watch for, such as, offerings on biotech, or high-intensive cash companies after big runs.
- Finding Swing Trades and examples
- What are options
- What is a call & what is a put
- What does in and out of the money mean
- What is a strike
- What is an exp date
- What is intrinsic value
- What is Extrinsic
- Exercise Option
- How to chose an exp date
- How to chose a strike price
- How to manage risk in options trading (% risk, exp date, strike price)
- How to day trade an options contract
- Importance of being a diverse traders.
- Diverse trader
Access your Courses Anytime Anywhere
IT'S NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
Members have access to many services and tools, along with comprehensive educational material for the stock market and guidance in how to become a successful and consistent day trader